RE: Changes to the xconq firing code

The cosumption per build is ok, I think.  I had to walk through the code
4 or 5 times to convince myself it was correct.  The algorithm is kind
of strange, and tends to use more material at the end of the build than
the beginning.  I'd look at the check_build_action code.  I think the
curent algoritm could be replaced by the same sort of routine as drawing
a straight line at an angle on a pixel based display, and would be
clearer, but "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".