Re: GUI bug in advances

> There is a bug that causes the display to be drawn wrong for
> cities near the edge of the map.  I'm not sure if the bug is in
> the GUI itself, or in the advances game.

Yeah, that's an annoying one.

I assume there is some code somewhere which needs to check for
bigicons (Here's an example of what bigicons code looks like:

	     /* Adjust box size if big icons are used. */
	         if (g_bigicons()) {
				   if (uw == 8)
					     uw = uh = 11;

from draw_units in tkmap.c).  But I'm not sure how to track down
where.

If my hypothesis is correct, it affects the advances game because
advances.g contains the line "(set bigicons true)"