Re: Fresh checkout complains about files in the way

>Erik Sigra wrote:
>
>>And here comes the message WITH attachment.
>>
>>Created an empty directory and made a fresh checkout. But it complains about
>>files in the way. Can anyone fix/explain/confirm this? I attach the cvs
>>output.
>>

>This usually happens when a directory is listed in the modules file in
>two places,
>so the module you're checking out tries to check out a second copy right
>on top of
>the first one.

Yes. This does not happen with "checkout xconq-unix" or "checkout
xconq-win", only with "checkout xconq" which causes the BWidget directory
to be checked out twice (once for xconq-unix and once for xconq-win).

The key question is not why does cvs complain about the BWidget directory
being checked out twice, but rather why does it *not* complain about the
bitmaps, tcltk and sdl directories (also included in both xconq-unix and
xconq-win) being checked out twice?

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@pp.sbbs.se