Re: Carbonizing Mac Xconq

>Amazingly enough, I have a work-related reason to consider Carbonizing
>Mac Xconq (Apple only works on OS X now, as you may have heard :-) ).
>I started on it over a year ago, and got it to the point of getting
>a splash screen up and then crashing, but didn't continue with it.
>Has anybody - I guess that means Hans :-) - spent any time on
>Carbonizing the Mac interface?

I started on it back in January, but stopped pretty soon, since I gave a
higher priority to fixing the network code and the Windows code. I can send
you the files if you want but you would probably be better off starting
fresh, or using the files you hacked yourself. There has been quite a few
changes in the Mac interface in the last year, but nothing dramatic. Mostly
bug fixes and minor tweaks.

Hans

P.S. The Mac interface is not yet C++ compatible, either. Ed, who did this
for the rest of xconq had no way of handling the Mac code. I started on
this and checked in some C++ compatibility fixes, but the conversion has
not been completed yet.