Re: Xconq Windows and Mac binaries

> Which begs the question: is there some sort of test-suite that it
> makes sense to run (using Expect or some GUI-driver program to play
> multiple turns of a game)?

cd kernel
make skelconq
cd ../test
make check-auto

The number of tests right now is quite limited, but as is usual with
open source: contributions are welcome.  I know these tests run on
Unix, and I suppose they might run on Windows too, although I don't
know for sure.

There are also some other test type stuff in that directory, but with
the exception of check-auto, they are of the sort of "run xconq on the
following input and manually examine whether xconq dumped core" (or
manually examine whether xconq did the right thing, or whatever).