Re: First Carbonization checkin

>I've just checked in the basic Carbonization changes to IMFApp.
>Everything is conditionalized, and so the app built as a "Classic"
>app works in the old Mac style, but when built as a "Carbon" app
>looks like a regular OS X app, except that it has a few glitches
>still (two menus with quit items for instance).
>
>Having done the warmup app, I now know how to finish the main event...

Looks good! I had only one problem building the carbonized version under
OS9: it can't find GetVol and SetVol (called by open_file in mac.c) when I
link against CarbonLib. If I comment out these calls it builds fine.

The carbonized app runs well under OS9 but is somewhat unstable. It usually
crashes pretty soon with an accession fault in one of the HLock calls
(mostly inter_ctab or mac_copy_bytes). Otherwise, everything works fine.