Re: To fire or not to fire?

Oops, I forgot to finish a sentence before clicking on "Send".

> I have not defined any units than can directly capture.  I meant that
> sometimes I've observed the AI decide to hit an enemy units, sometimes
> capture, but I'm not sure how it decides between the two.  Maybe it

Maybe it should determine if it can capture the enemy unit, and if so
attack (or capture) directly, and only fire if it cannot capture it.
This would prevent the AI from mindlessly flattening places that would
be useful if it could capture them (and in this game, it takes a long
time and lots of ammo for one tank to flatten anything).