Re: Win2K crashing

>I am seeing the following under Win2K:
>
>- I am starting/quitting Xconq multiple times, because I'm creating a game.
>- after a number of times, Xconq simply disappears when it should create the
>main window.
>   Nothing I do stops this.
>- if I reboot, the problem goes away.

Interesting. Does it happen more quickly if you start/quit a large game
(e.g. lord-rings) than a small one (e.g. flattops)?

Since you now are able to run Xconq under Windows without crashing (?), I
would also be interested in hearing exactly what game modules you can run
without getting the out-of-memory error.