Cygwin build

Two things. 1) If I run autoconf, the configure file stops detecting cygwin. Is the configure.in in sync with the configure script?

2) I've managed to compile and execute a cygwin version using tcl8.4.1 in debug mode, The initial screen and New Game Selection shows up with no problems, but thungs gi downhill from there.  On the next screen, I get an application error and no checkboxes.  The application error is:

ambiguous option "-pad": must be -column, -columnspan, -in, -ipadx, -ipady, -padx, -pady, -row, -rowspan, or -sticky
ambiguous option "-pad": must be -column, -columnspan, -in, -ipadx, -ipady, -padx, -pady, -row, -rowspan, or -sticky
    while executing
"grid .newgame.top.checks.v$col1 .newgame.top.checks.v$col2  -sticky w -pad 10"
    (procedure "add_variants_dialog_items" line 43)
    invoked from within
"add_variants_dialog_items"
    (procedure "popup_variants_dialog" line 8)
    invoked from within
"popup_variants_dialog"
    (procedure "new_game" line 11)
    invoked from within
"new_game "
    invoked from within
".newgame.bottom.b1 invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 24)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .newgame.bottom.b1
"
    (command bound to event)

I assume the command may have changed, so I'm going back and looking at all the compile warnings and documentation.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!