Compiled Running Cygwin this morning

Unfortunatly I sent the message to an invalid address earlier, but I changed the grid parameter -pad 10 to -padx 10 -pady 10, guessing that -pad 10 probably means to pad both.  Making that changes allows the Cygwin version to run under Tcl8.4.1.  The previous message had the file tkconq.tcl attached with the change, but I'm not at home, so it'll have to wait til tonight.  I've only run the Steppes with AI vs AI so far in testing.

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!