Re: Ancient Times

>Is it normal in "Ancient Days" for Biremes and Triems to carry up to 4
>barges and travel on roads?

I wouldn't think so :-). In fact, I didn't even know you could build
biremes (or roads) in "Ancient Days". This is a half-finished module that
Stan wrote, so you should really ask him. I think it is intended to
simulate Age of Empires, though. You even have these berry bushes that you
are supposed to pick, just like in AoE. If you want to work on the module
and make it playable, that would be welcome. You could probably port some
code from ancient.g.