Recent Xconq improvements

I have checked in a number bug fixes and improvements to the isometric
drawing code in the last few days. The isometric maps now always stay
within the scrolling limits and there are no longer any black holes or
undrawn regions.

A bug in the non-isometric drawing code that caused half-cells to be drawn
near the dateline has been fixed.

A crashing bug in the classical (non-advanced) build code for exploring
units has been fixed. The classical build code is now also a little more
intelligent when picking units to build. I intend to improve it further so
that it works just like the advanced build code.