Lost some stuff, starting over on several things

As of Feb 11, I'm unemployed.  Since it was sudden, and I was excored off site, I lost a lot of stuff I hadn't finished.   I've got some bits and pieces, and I'll be working only on Cygwin on Win98.  Job prospects in the US for people going blind aren't the greatest in the world right now, so this may be an extened bout of unenployment.  So I can compile, I'll be working on getting the changes to aclocal.m4, configure.in, and the Makefile.in files first.  Then replaceing all the code for the crosslink generation in the documentation.  Doxygen has an input filter function I've been leaning about, so I may replace the shell scripts with perl code, which should be faster.  It may also allow me to finally document the *.def files.  Then I'll be back to plain documentaion, finally.

Stanley M. Sutton
AIM: StanleyMSutton, StanSutton
MSN: sutton at t-surf dot com
Yahoo: Stanley_Sutton, sfbe1952

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - http://www.iwon.com