From: xconq7-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:xconq7-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Millah Abdullah
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 1:43 PM
To: xconq7@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Urgent Transaction

Dear Sir, I am Millah Abdullah,a close associate and confidant of Udah Hussein the first son of The former Iraqi leader President Saddam Hussein.I was privy to a lot of huge transactions as a BAATH party member during the reign of his father before the outbreak of Iraq war and collapse of his father's regime.Because of the imminient war and treat by the United States to freeze all assets and funds of the Hussein family,which is already on the way,Udah mandated me as his confidant to look for a reliable, trustworthy and competent business man who will provide an unsuspecting and safe bank account to remit $45 Million so that it will not be frozen or seized as terrorist funds. This funds was moved out of Iraq from Central Bank Of Iraq with an inside connection of Udah to a suspense account of a Bank in Europe awaiting further Instructions.I left Baghdad on 8th April with the help of some French diplomats when it was evident that the regime will fall.I flee to Netherlands with the documents required to make the funds remittance to a safe account. You are to take 25% of the total sum for assitance,5% is mapped out for any contigent expenses in the course of the transaction,while 75% will be for me and Uday.If you are interested kindly get back to me by my email milabd2003@arabia.com so that we can discuss the modalities to remit this funds to your unsuspecting bank account.I need a guarantee of trust from you before we commence business. I look forward to receiving your response. May Allah Bless you! Millah Abdullah