Re: Fix one, break one

> The reason for calling add_shrunken_image twice is that imfapp, which
> I just gave a major overhaul, displays images at four different
> magnifications.

I guess re-reading the comment:

    /* If an image family includes no small images (16x16 or less), then
       add an image that is half the size of the smallest image in the
       family. */

makes the stateful nature of add_shrunken_image relatively clear...

There's probably *something* that could be done to make this code more
self-evident, but it isn't jumping out at me, so I guess this works.