Re: Downloading Xconq

>>I've posted the full download for Xconq here:
>>http://castironlife.sourceforge.net/xconq.zip
>

>Excellent!  I assume this includes all the latest updates?  For those of us
>who are CVS-illiterate (I've tried!) and have been waiting for a new full
>download, this is very useful.
>
>Any chance of maintaining a current patch and binaries at either sourceforge
>or redhat or both?  The xconq homepage should have a better download
>directory with EVERYTHING a player needs, or at least links.  As it is, it's
>a challenge for us Windows users.  (Yeah, yeah, just one more reason to hate
>Microsoft.)

I've been holding off on full distributions since I didn't want an
incomplete and buggy version to be widely distributed. Most bugs have now
been fixed (I think) but some stuff still remains to be done before we can
make a new release. In particular, the documentation is still severely out
of date.

However, up-to-date binaries are always available on my home page:

http://w1.694.telia.com/~u69400018/

I'll put up a link on the xconq page so that people can find it easier.