Re: Table: occupant-can-have-occupants

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Hans Ronne wrote:

> >The entry in table.def is missing in pre-7.5, which makes me think this was a
> >conscious decision. Can anyone tell me why this was removed?
>
> See ChangeLog 2002 (2002-07-21). This table was not used in any game, and
> it greatly complicated the pre-flight volume checking code, contributing to
> some bugs. I therefore decided to get rid of it.

Yes, sorry, I should have grepped for the xconq internal name for the table.
This was my first foray into the xconq sources.

I do notice that the pre-7.5 refman.texi and syntax.texi still refer to this
table. And the Web site HTML manuals (which were presumably generated from the
late 2000 texinfos) still refer to it as well.

Is there anything special I need to know about making patches for texi files? (I
have 0 experience with that markup language.)

  Thanks,