Re: Important changes in the Xconq API

> There used to be "extra" space for units available in cells that had
> connections, since the connections also could store
> units. Unfortunately, this caused serious problems

Getting rid of this is probably right.

A long time ago I remember some kind of bug in the standard game
whereby I had a ship and would then click on a river (where the river
was between two land cells), and the ship would just disappear rather
than sailing down the river (I was new to xconq, so I'm sure there was
plenty I didn't understand - not least of which that ships are a poor
use of construction points in the standard game, but I digress.  So I
don't really know exactly what I did, but I'm pretty sure that the
ship really did disappear).

I don't know if your fix would be related, but the fix does sound
right.  Seems like games should use mp-to-enter-terrain rather than
the extra space you describe.