Re: emblem drawing glitches on linux

On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 07:34:43AM +0200, Hans Ronne wrote:

> This is something I have never seen, either on Linux, Mac or
> Windows. We did have certain redraw problems before I rewrote
> the unit view code, but they were of a different kind. And
> these problems are gone now.

Unfortunately I have not run cvs update in some months, so I
cannot say if the problem relates to any recent changes.

> Are the emblems you are seeing that of your own side?

Yes, they are. Sorry I forgot to mention that before.

The discussion so far suggests that the problem is specific to
my system (or debian). Does anyone else think this is likely?

Tom