Re: emblem drawing glitches on linux

>On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 07:34:43AM +0200, Hans Ronne wrote:
>>
>> This is something I have never seen, either on Linux, Mac or
>> Windows. We did have certain redraw problems before I rewrote
>> the unit view code, but they were of a different kind. And
>> these problems are gone now.
>
>Unfortunately I have not run cvs update in some months, so I
>cannot say if the problem relates to any recent changes.

That's the first thing to test, then. It is also good to do this is if you
are using TclTk 8.4. Full source compatibility with 8.4 was added just a
few weeks ago.

But I agree that it is most likely a specific issue with your system, since
I never heard of this problem even before the unit view changes.