Table: road-into-chance

  There is a discrepancy between the documentation and the actual definition of
the road-into-chance table. The documentation claims the default is 100, but
the default is actually set to 0 in table.def (and that is clearly exemplified
by the behavior of the make-roads synthesis method). I grepped through the
ChangeLog and I could find no references to any changes to this particular
table. The fact that someone took the time to claim the default is 100 gives me
slight pause, and I want to verify that it should actually be 0.

  Thanks,