Re: Where to report security issues in xconq?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   Just a quick question, where should I report security issues
>  with xconq?

This list is pretty much a catch-all.

>   I see on the main webpage a link to the bugs page, with a note
>  that it's not updated - and no recent bugs appear there.

>   I'm a little reluctent to mail this list with all the details either,
>  so I'm searching for a contact.

If you planned on submitting a PR which contained sensitive information, it
would still be publicly searchable and viewable through the gnatsweb
interface.

If you can, just try to describe your problem to the list without referring
to any sensitive information about your system.

  Thanks,