Re: calendar and point questions

>Hello,
>
>1) I'd like to have my game calender tick in minutes, but trying the
>obvious (based on modifying the hour calender example in gettyburg.g)
>gives unintended results - the date gets replaced by just minute
>numbers.
>Can I get the date with minutes ticking by?

I doubt it, but I haven't looked closely at this code.

>2) Is there a way for a unit (or unit type) to be worth different point
>amounts to the different sides?

I don't think so. However, if you want to customize units for sides you can
always clone them, e.g. define both tanks-russian and tanks-german. This is
mostly used to provide unique images for units that belong to different
sides, but you can of course customize other properties too, including the
assigned point values.