Re: [OFFTOPIC] xconq7, Receive SIX FREE VlAGRA tablets, limited time offer.

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Hans Ronne wrote:

> That's already implemented. Check out the mail archives. Actually, I'm

Ooops, yes, you're right. Don't know what I was thinking.
Still, there are direct references to the mailing list address on the main
mailing list page and at the top of each archive page. (And in my recently
archived message; sorry).

> impressed by how little spam we get on this list. The guys at redhat are
> doing a rather good job, I would say.

I agree. My earlier remarks were not intended as criticism of them. This
piece of spam was actually the first I remember since I started paying
attention to the list again back in June. A much better track record than
many lists I have been on....

  Regards,