Spam

>Again???  Maybe it's not such a good idea to allow people to post to
>this list without subscribing first.

Apparently my spam filter is working, since I didn't get the original post.
But I digress. Subscription is not such a good idea, since many people will
not go through the trouble of doing that (or perhaps they just like to read
the archives on the web instead). And the small trickle of spam that we
have seen sofar is not much of a problem. Not compared to the Sobig.F havoc
last week ...