Re: xconq ChangeLog Makefile.in

(this in response to my checkins to the makefiles)

> Each of the lower level Makefiles checks for the existence of
> the kernel libs. And the clean-lobjs and clean-kobjs stuff is
> there to make sure the proper .o's are being built depending on
> which set of libs (standard or mingw32) is being built.

The problem is that if kernel/action.c (for example) is modified, a
top-level "make" should cause action.o to get rebuilt.

It is not immediately obvious to me how to deal with the standard vs
mingw32; I haven't really looked at that part of it in detail.