Re: Xconq bug fixes + binaries

On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 09:19:57PM +0200, Hans Ronne wrote:
> >Hopefully it is understood by all that any submission will get
> >modified (if not immediately, then eventually as xconq evolves).
>
> Indeed. There is code in xconq I once wrote that I hardly recognize any
> more :-).
>
> >There is one legitimate complaint here, though, and that is how it is
> >described in the ChangeLog.  I've added the word "(modified)" to make
> >it clear that what was checked in contains work from both Peter
> >Garonne and Hans Ronne.
>
> Right. I did add (modified) in the first checkin but not in the second one.
> The entry instead mentions some of the stuff I added explicitly (support
> for font preferences in the materials list) but not the other changes.
>
> Hans

Look I apologise. I was regarding the CVS checkin as the official release
instead of as the point of collaboration. Sorry for alarming everyone,
Hans in particular.

I'm not worried about the changelog. Thanks very much for the
attributions made, and I will also acknowledge that I believe my code has been
improved especially by Hans.

Just as long as it is understood that when something loosely based on
my work is put into CVS, and attributed to me,
it is not necessarily precisely as I envisaged it.

Sincerely,
 Peter