RE: Test Cases (was RE: Compound Terrain Effects)

Hi Erik, Jim,

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Erik Jessen wrote:

> Could you tell me how to check that something happened in the Make file?
> I don't know how to run a game for a couple of turns, save it, then
> check for things inside the saved game.

Based on what I understand your test cases to be, I would just
write up a description about how to use them for now, and we can
worry about automation later, if that is something we think we
should worry about.

Yes, I had this concern, which is why I refrained from suggesting
the test directory proper.

> So I'd probably say put them in test, although I could also see a new
> directory examples or test/examples if there is no intention of
> writing test code to use them.

I vote for test/examples.

  Regards,