anonymous CVS missing Windows stuff?

Eric McDonald wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
>
> > There is no INSTALL-win file in CVS,
>
> Yes there is.
>
> > Would be nice if there was one.  Think of all the people
> who will read
> > the README, look for the mentioned INSTALL-win, and burst into tears
> > when it isn't there.  :P-(
>
> But it is there. Please make sure you have checked out a recent
> CVS version.

I'm using anonymous CVS as per http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/cvs.html
.  When I check out module "xconq," I don't get any Windows stuff at
all.  Ditto checking out "xconq-win."  No INSTALL-win, no xconq/win
directory.  What gives?

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.