Re: anonymous CVS missing Windows stuff?

>> But it is there. Please make sure you have checked out a recent
>> CVS version.
>
>I'm using anonymous CVS as per http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/cvs.html
>.  When I check out module "xconq," I don't get any Windows stuff at
>all.  Ditto checking out "xconq-win."  No INSTALL-win, no xconq/win
>directory.  What gives?

You and Eric are both right. The INSTALL-win file is there, but since it
has not been added to the modules file, it will not be included in the
checkout. I added some of Eric's recent additions to modules recently,
since the CVS checkouts would not build without them. But INSTALL-win
escaped me.

And this is the only Windows-specific file, since xconq/win has been retired.