Re: Windows Installer for Xconq

>Hello,
>
>  Due to popular demand, I have created an installer program to
>assist in setting up Xconq on Windows. This can be gotten at:
>  http://eric_mcdonald.home.comcast.net/xconq

This is great! Precisely what we needed. I tested it and it works fine even
on my somewhat unusal Windows setup. I saw only one minor glitch, and that
is that the icons are drawn using 4-bit graphics, even though 32 bits are
available. When I compile the icons into the exe file, the correct depth is
used, so this is not just a setup problem.

I just checked in the new document icons for Windows. So when you get
around to binding icons, you could bind those to the xcq extension.