Re: SDL and 3D

>I want to emphasize that I have no interest whatsoever in implementing
>3D versions of Xconq.  I'm interested in game design, UI efficiency, and
>AI.

As in all open source development, what you choose to do is up to you, and
the proof is in the pudding. If you contribute something useful to Xconq,
whether it's a game module, a better AI or a new Windows interface, people
will appreciate it. Provided that it works, of course.

So far, all we have heard from you is that you are unable to build a simple
Windows app, despite trying hard for a week. Which raises questions about
your ability to contribute in a meaningful way to Xconq development.

To prove yourself, you would have to "shut up, buckle down, and do a little
work" as Eric so aptly put it.