RTFM (was Re: What is SDL client supposed to look like?)

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Lincoln Peters wrote:

> I'm not an SDL developer, but I think that, yes, the SDL interface is
> incomplete.

And if someone (not you, Lincoln) would have RTFM (in this case,
INSTALL-win.txt), he would have seen this clearly mentioned at
the beginning of the document. This was also mentioned in the old
INSTALL-win document and in email (including on the list). It
doesn't take much work to RTFLA (where LA = "list archive"), given
that it is searchable. I've got better things to do than
spoon-feed someone with information that is readily available....