RE: New Interpreter

<snip>

Well, that's a strike against forth.  But "integrating" things en masse
so that they are quite buggy is a strike against methodology.  We want a
migration path where the implement / test / debug cycle is incremental.
I don't see a point in writing bugs.

---> but, that's what the whole software industry is *all about*  !

But, I do agree - I suspect that Python will do the job - others have
used it for games, and I suspect that those people knew what they were
doing.

Erik