Please report network bugs

Two network bugs sneaked into Xconq in the last few weeks. One, which
caused desynchs in the intro game has just been fixed. The other, which
causes desynchs in the standard game, particularly if run with
"world-seen", is under investigation. We know when it came in but have not
tracked down the bug yet.

In any case, I would like to ask those of you who use the network game to
report any desynch errors immediately to me. I spent the better part of a
year getting the game to run without desynch errors, and I would rather
keep it that way. The sooner I get to know about new network bugs, the
sooner I will be able to fix them.