Miscellaneous Things

hey guys, in the spirit of not wanting to post three
seperate topics, and thereby begin a number of
convoluted discussions under the same heading, I'd
like to ask and offer a couple things:

1)  I know there's a sort of terrain slide that's
allowed for units, can this be set to multiple hexes?
I'd like to allow air units to fly over water hexes
but not to end their turn on them.

2)  Would it be useful to start an Xconq sourceforge
project?  Not for the program per se, which seems to
do fine here, but more for designers and players.  I
think the forums and the exposure would be worthwhile.
 We could set it to coincide with 7.5, perhaps.  Good
idea, bad idea?