Re: Miscellaneous Things

Hi Elijah, others,

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Elijah Meeks wrote:

> I'd like to allow air units to fly over water hexes
> but not to end their turn on them.

Slides only work for borders, AFAIK.

> 2)  Would it be useful to start an Xconq sourceforge
> project?

I thought there was one when I looked a few months ago, but now I
don't see it. Maybe I was dreaming. But Stan is registered with
Sourceforge (and I thought he was listed as the Xconq contact
person when I thought I saw the project), so at least I wasn't
dreaming that part.

>  Not for the program per se, which seems to
> do fine here, but more for designers and players.  I
> think the forums and the exposure would be worthwhile.
>  We could set it to coincide with 7.5, perhaps.  Good
> idea, bad idea?

I personally think this may be a good idea. The reason I looked at
SF was to see about expanding Xconq's presence....