AI now goes after bases

This is based on anecdotal observation of a single game, but I was
playing the standard game, and I noticed that the AI will now flatten
my bases (using fighters and bombers), and it generally didn't used to
do that.

This is an improvement.  Building bases is one of the "loopholes" I've
been using to beat the AI.  If the AI played to capture the bases
instead of flatten them, that would probably be even better.

The cause is, I suppose, the victim_here changes.