newbie question

I have just started looking into designing an Xconq game, and I have a simple question:

Can Xconq do a game in "hot seat" mode? That is, can a game run in Sequential mode with two human players, both on the same machine but alternating at the keyboard as each side becomes active?

This would also allow me to play both sides of a game at the same time in solitaire mode, something I'd like to use to test a game and to use Xconq as an umpire's tool in a large web/email multiplayer game.

Tom