New Feature: Direct Create/Build Consumption from Treasury

Hello fellow Xconquerors,

  Player Notes: The new feature means that you may encounter some
(new/modified) games which allow you to create/build units without
having any storage for certain required materials on the
creator/builder unit, as long as the required materials can be
taken from your side's treasury. The not-yet-released Bellum
Aeternum II makes use of this feature.

  Game Designer Notes: To set up direct usage of treasury
materials, the unit's 'unit-storage-x' table must be 0 for that
unit type and material, 'takes-from-treasury' must be true (the
default) for that unit type and material, and the material must be
a treasury material (obviously). If unit storage is provided for a
treasury material, then the old Xconq behavior will be in effect
(namely, any deficits of treasury material will be placed into
unit storage before creation/building occurs); so this is still a
mechanism you can use to limit what will be built by a certain
unit.

  Enjoy,
   Eric

P.S. I will release new Windows binaries and Linux RPM's soon. I
was originally hoping to release them when I made a beta version
of Bellum Aeternum II available, but that could be another month
or more away.