Re: Controlling the list of unit types

Hi Lincoln,

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Eric McDonald wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Lincoln Peters wrote:
>
> > Is there a way for a game module to tell Xconq which units to display in
> > the list of unit types?  I've found that in bolodd3.g, of all the types
> > of bases, only the base-1 shows up in the list.  That makes it rather
> > difficult to tell at a glance how many bases of other levels I have.
>
> I've had the same complaint wrt to Bellum (Metropoles don't show
> up). The only way I know of to deal with it at this point, until
> we remedy the situation, is to save the game, quit it, and then
> restore it. Then any unit type that the player possesses (or
> can produce) should be listed....

This issue should now be fixed with my latest checkin. Let me know
if the bolodd3 unit list still doesn't look complete.

I tested all the interfaces and it didn't look like anything
broke as a result of the fix. Hopefully I didn't cause more subtle
breakage somewhere by modifying the particular function that I
did.