RE: Word file

Thank you for contacting Management Sciences for Health. Your message
has reached the Human Resources and Administration Office. If you have
applied for a specific position, your resume will be processed and
reviewed during the next month by staff involved in the selection
process.  Due to the high volume of resumes received, we will only be in
further contact if your qualifications and experience are a strong match
to the needs of the particular position for which you applied or to
MSH's ongoing activities. If you have contacted us for another reason,
we will forward your message to an appropriate staff member for
follow-up.  Please be assured that a Human Resources professional reads
every in-coming message to jobs@msh.org giving your application every
possible consideration.

For complete information on MSH's current job openings please visit our
website at <http://www.msh.org/>.  Please note that BASICS II Project
positions have target closing dates after which time applications may be
too late for consideration.  All other positions are in varying stages
of the recruitment process and are considered open until filled.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your interest in working
with MSH and for sending your materials. We also greatly appreciate your
patience with our process.

MSH Human Resources

891 Centre Street

Boston, MA 02130