Re: Pathfinding

On Sun, 2 May 2004, Eric McDonald wrote:

>   I will probably be releasing a new Windows installer in the next
> few days, but I would highly encourage anyone who uses CVS to
> heavily test the program as soon as is convenient.

There are a couple of minor movement-related bugs that I would
like to address before releasing a new installer.

Also, I think I am going to restructure my system this weekend,
now that I finally purchased a VMware license. No more
months-long procrastination before finally rebooting into Windows
to build a new Xconq installer....

So, the new installer will probably be released sometime next
week. Might even test it on Windows 95 and NT4 (if I can still
find the media and license keys) first.