Re: Windows Resource Limits (was Re: Pathfinding)

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 19:43, Eric McDonald wrote:

> what comes with stock Windows 95. Bundling a newer version of COMCTL32
> will probably not help since it likely has dependencies on other newer
> things (KERNEL32, perhaps).

I should tread a bit more carefully here. I worked for a M$ developer
with an expensive MSDN subscription for a few years, and I got used to
bundling replacement M$ components in installers. I will have to reread
the relevant EULA carefully before even contemplating bundling any of
their junk with Xconq.