Re: Compile Warnings

> The bulk of the warnings originate in the bitmaps directory, and I am
> not sure that we want to do anything about those ones.

Well, the code really is bogus.  It should be saying "unsigned char"
but instead says "char".  In practice it should be relatively
portable, although I don't know about its legality in a language
lawyer sense.

Now, what the consequences are of trying to fix it (like whether X
libraries care or whatever), I don't know.  So I suppose you are right
that it might be easier to tackle the other ones first.