Various bugs

All in Bellum:

1) The help screens say that, for example, a destroyer can hit a sea transport 100% of the time. In reality the messages say you miss, but you get the red splat, and the transport retreats. I havn't sunk one yet.

2) Sometimes a ship can leave a city or town with a full load of fuel, get 2-3 hexes out to sea, then next turn it suddenly has only half of its fuel at the start of the next turn.

3) Towns and cities ask for what to do. I tell them to build something. Sometimes, tt says it will build the thing, but the shaded partially built thing does NOT appear. Then the city or town waits for what to do. I hit the space bar, then the town or city no longer tries to build anything that turn. Also related is that it sometimes assumes a 3: prefix to tell it to make three of the item, even though I have been using 1: instead.

4) The AI seems to be building lots of transports but no capital ships. I have a fleet of unsinkable enemy transports arriving to attack me, with only a few fighters for assistance.

Brian