Xconq Game Designers Project

I'm thinking of opening up a project on the
Sourceforge space for Xconq game developers.  I agree
with the worries of moving the whole project to
Sourceforge (Or anywhere, for that matter, considering
it works where it is), but I'd like to get more
exposure for the game.  It's amazing how few
turn-based strategy games are beyond planning and
pre-alpha stage on sf.  It would also provide players
and scenario designers a place to post and test.

It'd be pretty easy to get forums (Standard with
sourceforge) and all the Xconq packages and binaries
up but I'm really interested in reviewing all the
games currently included.  I can put up screenshots,
general information (Genre, size, average game time)
and tips as well as issues and bugs/incomplete areas.

Does anyone have any objections to this?