Re: playable again with a few problems

> Your scenario does not seem to be the same since I was a
> move-direction-multiple which is strictly straight line movement
> in the choosen direction, and so should not need any path
> finding, I would have thought. The condition existed before the
> new path finding code anyway, so it is not a new bug. I accepted
> the behaviour as normal but just now realized it actually does
> not make much sense.

Right, the behavior in question has been in xconq since I started
playing it at least.  For example, type "5 h".  This will stop if
there is a friendly unit in the way.  Whereas clicking on the cell 5
cells to the west will not.

This has never made much sense to me; I'd rather have "5 h" only stop
for enemy units, low supply, etc.