Re: playable again with a few problems

Jim Kingdon wrote:

The idea is that game designer could build some "extra slack" into a
unit's range in case it ran into obstacles on its return journey, or
whatever.

Right.  That was my rationale for the enclosed change.  Although it
was especially with the AI in mind, it seems logical for the human
player as well.  Before this change, I usually would turn back my
fighters after 8 hexes rather than 9 manually.

OK. But Tom reported that they are going out to 10 before hitting a SupplyLow condition, which might mean that the halfway point calculation is wrong. I looked at it last night, because I got a snaeking suspicion that maybe it was using the complement of the percentage rather than the percentage, but the calculation looks right. I guess I will have to follow things in the debugger, since it would now seem that something is actually wrong here.