Re: Xconq Game Designers Project

> As for distributing binaries, a problem as I see it is SourceForge's
> File Release System, which means that once you upload a file to their
> server you relinquish control of it forever - there is no way, not
> even for the project admin, to change or remove a released file.

I guess my sense is that old and buggy releases cause problems mainly
when we point to them.  People use 7.4.1 because that is what
http://sources.redhat.com/xconq/ encourages.

Not that I really need to see our releases on sourceforge, but I think
if we wanted to put it there for whatever reason, the old release
problem would be manageable.  I do think we shouldn't do it for now,
unless we are a bit more sure that we want to, given the non-undoable
nature of the beast.